Jewish Organization Core Agency Support Grants
All Jewish organizationsare required to schedule a pre-grant meeting with Foundation Staff prior to submitting an online application.
- Application Deadline - Thursday, March 1, 2012 at 5:00 p.m.
A completed Core Agency Support Grant Application must include the following:
- Grant Application Form
- Most current financial balance sheet
- Most current financial statement
For organizations without a DonorEdge Profile, in addition to the above, please provide:
- Current Federal Tax Exemption - 501(c)3
- Most current IRS Form 990
- Current organization annual budget
- Most recent audit report
- Current list of officers and board of directors
- NOTE: If any of the required documentation is not available for inclusion with the application, please explain in an attachment.
Please do not include other non-rquested materials in your applicaiton (e.g. newsletters).
Please visit the Progress Reports for Grantees page for more information or submission of status reports to the Jewish Heritage Foundation.